1. Depending on the availability of products in your order, we will endeavour to dispatch orders within 1 to 3 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 1 and 10 business days depending on your location.
2. Some Branches offer a free delivery service for orders over a nominated value, which shall be applied at the time of submitting an order. Please contact the relevant Branch for more details.
3. Unless the Branch offers free delivery under clause 5.2, each order shall incur a delivery charge, which will vary depending on the nature, quantity and value of products in the order.
4. The costs of delivery will be confirmed at the time of order, and in any event, before payment is taken.
5. Order Process
6. By submitting an order through our website you warrant that:
(a) you are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with the Branch;
(b) you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have selected; and
(c) the information you have provided is correct.
7. Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges may be added to your order in accordance with clause 5.3.
8. Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
9. Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
1. Returns and exchanges must be authorised by a Branch and are subject to the following conditions:
(a) Returns of stocked items that are incorrectly ordered may be accepted within 7 days from date of delivery;
(b) Returns of non-stocked items (special orders) that are incorrectly ordered may not be accepted. This will be at the discretion of a Branch;
(c) Proof of purchase must be provided;
(d) Returned products may incur freight charges and/or re-stocking fees;
(e) Returned products must be of merchantable quality with original packaging, unless the issue relates to faulty product or the product is under warranty; and
(f) Returned products may be subject to manufacturer’s warranty conditions. For information and conditions about guarantees and warranties please contact the relevant Branch.
2. Should you have a major problem with a product, you may be entitled to a replacement or refund as follows:
(a) Replacement products will be of an identical type to the product originally supplied, subject to availability.
(b) Refunds will be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
(c) We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors; type of product, how you are likely to use the product, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used and the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
3. The liability of the Branch in respect of any breach of or failure to comply with any right or guarantee that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services (such as terms implied into a contract) that cannot lawfully be excluded is limited to the following:
(a) In the case of goods, to:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
(b) In the case of services, to:
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.