Push In Earplugs
Push in earplugs eliminate the hassle of rolling down earplugs for fitting and also reduces the risk of hand-to-ear contamination. The no roll-down design helps earplugs stay clean, even when hands or gloves are dirty.
Features and Benefits of Push in Earplugs
- No roll down required
- Ear tip softens with body temperature
- Washable and reusable
- One size fit most
Push In Earplugs Fitting Instructions
- Insert tip into ear canal while pulling ear outward & upward with the opposite hand, then adjust it for greatest noise reduction.
- Check the fit after inserting earplug
- Pull earplug stem gently. Earplug should not come out of the ear easily. If it does, remove earplug & repeat the fitting.
- Listen to constant loud noise with earplugs in both ears. Cover ears with tightly cupped hands. Noise should sound almost the same whether or not ears are covered.
- Wipe the push in earplugs with a clean cloth when dirty.
- Replace the earplugs if they are damaged or when they are no longer soft and pliable.
Who should wear push in earplugs?
- Workers who are exposed to harmful noise levels
- Sporting event attendees
- Anyone exposed to gunfire and/or explosives
- Anyone using power tools, lawn equipment, or machinery for home or recreational use
Southland Supply Group offers a variety of options from different leading brands, all of which are specially made to fit the customer’s ears and so offer maximum comfort and ease of use.