BUNDLE AMD Premium P2 (N95) Disposable Mask Box 50 + BONUS TESTSEALABS Rapid Antigen Test 5 Pack
AMD’s NANO-TECH P2 Particulate Respirators feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators. Cutting-edge nanofibre filters of the P2 respirator mask are incorporated into a face-contouring design that creates an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt brown filters and are lighter and more breathable. A particulate respirator also maintains its functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water-resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Respirator P2 mask features an innovative three-panel design that fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the particulate respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and moldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allows them to be worn for hours. The three-panel design of the P2 respirator mask unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each nano-filter particulate respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination. 50/Box.
|Number per Box||50|
|Face seal/ Nose foam||Nose foam|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||Yes|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Respirator Style||Flat Fold|
|Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards||P2|
|Filter performance||≥ 94%|
|Flow rate||95 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)||≤ 8% leakage|
|Inhalation resistance||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)|
|Flow rate||Varied – see above|
|Exhalation resistance||≤ 120 Pa|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min|
|Force applied||-250 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||≤ 1%|
- Before putting on the respirator P2 mask, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Take care not to touch the inside layer of the P2 respirator that will be in contact with the nose and mouth when unpacking and while donning.
- Check for defects in the face respirator such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the label side of the P2 respirator outward and orient the respirator so that the foam nose bridge strip is at the top.
- Unfold the respirator P2 mask while holding onto the edges (again being careful not to touch the area that will be in contact with the nose and mouth). Position the unfolded respirator over the nose and mouth and place one earloop over each ear.
- Mould the nose bridge wire to the bridge of the nose and while pinching the nose bridge in place stretch the bottom of the respirator to over the chin. Press along the edges of the respirator to maximise the seal.
- Avoid touching the respirator while using it; if touched, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Replace P2 respirator if it becomes obviously contaminated; never reuse single-use respirators.
Removing the respirator
Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the respirator. Remove the P2 respirator by unhooking the ear loops, taking care not to touch the front of the respirator which might have become contaminated. Discard immediately in a closed bin and clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of the RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are specified on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, consult a supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist and Safety professional.
TESTSEALABS High Sensitivity COVID-19 Nasal Rapid Antigen Self Test Cassette - 5 Pack
- Rapid Antigen Test
- Instant results in 10 mins
- Easy to use
- High sensitivity
- High specificity
- No equipment required
- 5 tests per box / 120 boxes per carton
- Carton Dimensions: 59.5cm x 42.5cm x 37.5cm
- Carton Weight: 11.5kgs
- Product Code: TSL-5
- Country of Origin: China
- Supplied for the purpose of self-testing
|Unit of Measure||EACH|